James Castelli provides health & life coaching to assist his clients in moving forward and achieving their infinite potential. Appointments can be personal and private and in person. James also offers his services online and as distance programs. For more information on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
James uses a multi-modal approach to help people recover from trauma, remove road blocks, and create a more successful life. The following are just a few of the areas within which James can help:
- Stop Smoking – Stop Smoking Guaranteed! A one year program featuring up to 10 follow ups if needed (most quit within the first 3 to 4 sessions or the first week)
- Weight Loss And Healthy Eating (addressing food and beverage addictions and cravings)
- Weight Loss with Ideal Weight Loss Centre West Lethbridge
- Fitness Focus
- Sports performance
- Chronic Pain
- Medical and Dental surgery prep and recovery
- Quantum Touch Energy work for healing and creating optimal… helps with arthritic pain, headaches, bruising, breaks and strains, muscle recovery and phantom aches and pains
- Confidence building
- Sleep Disorders
- High Blood Pressure
- Habit Disorders (Nail Biting for example)
- Private and Confidential appointments are available up request.
- Group and Corporate motivational speaking.
- Consulting for Health and Safety – a corporate health and wellness program that features a diverse therapy approach that is customized to meet the individual needs of both the employee and the employer.
House calls are available when necessary (a small travel charge may apply). Sessions can done in private and in person, in a group session or through video chat (Facebook, Skype) or over the phone depending on client needs and wants. Questions? 403-382-7644 or 1-866-381-0556. Email email@example.com
An initial session may be 50 mins to 90 mins in length with follow ups being 15 to 50 minutes in length.
Programs for positive change may vary in length from a few sessions to several weeks.
Most programs include custom audio tracks and follow up coaching.
Anxiety is a growing concern with more people suffering from it. . Stats Canada reports that one in 4 or 25% of Canadians will suffer from at least one type of anxiety disorder in their lifetime. It also a growing concern in our schools too. From test anxieties to peer pressure more and more young people are experiencing it. As a bi-product of bullying and peer pressure it can make life so miserable that the victim might go so far as to self harm.
James Castelli provides tools and therapies for understanding the development of anxiety and reducing it. Programs include insights into the mind/body connection and how to direct thoughts to create moments of relaxation and mindfulness.
Out of the Box: Reduce Anxiety and Relax!
James Castelli can show clients many ways to manage anxiety which are simple and effective. They feature:
- physical actions that reduce and eliminate cravings that cause anxiety
- focusing techniques to help the client feel better
- meditations to reduce anxiety, depression and increase confidence
- visualization techniques that reduce the emotional potency of past events
- physical techniques that reduce or eliminate fear
- physical techniques that refocus the mind and promote a state of calm and relaxation
- visual techniques that promote goal setting and identity formation
These techniques are provided as part of individual and group therapy and as part of Out of the Box presentations. Please contact James Castelli by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 403-382-7644.